OpenHack Boston meets at DockYard, located at 101 Trmeont Street (2nd floor), Boston, MA 02108.
Follow @BostonOpenHack for future updates.
Here’s how OpenHack will work:
- You can hack on anything! Doesn’t matter the language, framework, if it’s public/open-source, personal, etc.
- You don’t need to come with an idea to hack on! You’re more than welcome to come just to pair with someone.
- We’ll start off with a quick round of introductions (every night!), to say who you are, what you’re working on, and if you’d like help with an idea.
- The organizers will order food, so you don’t have to worry about dinner. We greatly appreciate sponsors for this, and please do get in contact if you are interested.
- BYOB is very encouraged!
- We’ll call it a night around 10pm or 11pm. Focus usually wanes by this point, for obvious reasons! If there’s interest for further discussion, we can head to a bar.
Please RSVP so we know how much food to get!