You do not need to RSVP. Feel free to just drop in, and to bring anyone else who you think would enjoy OpenHack.
Sign up for the announce mailing list to get email alerts about upcoming OpenHacks.
We have a thriving developer community in Phoenix, but far too few opportunities to hang out with other developers and sling some code. So of course OpenHack’s motto, Code together, on anything, got me interesed, and OpenHackPHX was born.
The rules are simple:
- You can hack on anything! Any language, framework, public/open-source, personal/closed source… anything.
- You don’t have to have an idea, you can join someone else.
- Developers of all skill levels are welcome to attend.
- We’ll kick the event off with a quick round of introductions.
- We’ll generally wrap things up around 9pm or move to a nearby restaurant, coffee shop or bar.
- Thur, June 20th, 6:30pm - OpenHackPHX #001 at HeatSync Labs in Mesa, sponsored by State Farm. (~25 attendees) - Photos
- Thur, July 25th, 6:30pm - OpenHackPHX #002 at Game CoLab in Phoenix. (8 attendees) - Photos
- Thur, August 29th, 6:30pm - OpenHack #003 at Heatsync Labs in Mesa. (~12 attendees)
- Thur, Sept. 26th, 6:30pm - OpenHack #004 at desarrollo (located at Infusionsoft) in Chandler. (18 attendees) - Photos
- Tue, Oct. 22nd, 6:30pm - OpenHack #005 at Co+Hoots in Phoenix. (12 attendees) - Photos
Interested in getting involved and helping out the community? We’re always looking for the following:
- People to spread the word (retweets and meetup cross-posts welcome)
- Space to host OpenHack
- Sponsors to cover the food and drinks