About OpenHack Syracuse
OpenHack Syracuse is a monthly meetup with a simple purpose: Code together, on anything.
We offer a space where local developers and designers of any skill level can get together to write code or push pixels. We’ll provide you with good food, good people, and creative energy.
Here’s how OpenHack works:
- You can hack on anything! Any language, framework, public/open-source, personal projects, client work… anything!
- You don’t have to have an idea to hack on, you can come join someone else
- We’ll kick things off with a quick round of introductions, to say who you are, what you’re working on, and if you’d like help with your idea
- Food and drinks will be provided
- We’ll generally wrap up around 9pm. If there’s interest, we’ll head to a nearby coffee shop or bar for more discussion
Feel free to join us - bring a laptop, a project, and a friend!
Syracuse Tech Gardens 235 Harrison Street Syracuse, NY 13202
RSVP on NextPlex and we’ll order food!
OpenHack Syracuse meets downtown at the Tech Garden on the second Tuesday of each month.
Mark your calendar for:
- January 13th
- February 10th
- March 10th
- and so on…
- November 11th, 2014 at The Tech Garden (7 attendees)
- October 14th, 2014 at The Tech Garden (14 attendees)
- August 12th, 2014 at The Tech Garden (11 attendees)
- September 9th, 2014 at The Tech Garden (9 attendees)
- July 8th, 2014 at The Tech Garden (15 attendees!!)
- June 10th, 2014 at The Tech Garden (9 attendees)
- May 13th, 2014 at The Tech Garden (7 attendees)
- April 8th, 2014 at The Tech Garden (8 attendees)